sobota, 9 listopada 2019

Secluded spot. Backup copy - I Know You're Always There (2019) EN


I have to admit that I waited for the Russian's debut album quite eagerly since I posted about his single Cold Creek. I can say now that the Saint Petersburg-based artist's I Know You're Always There was absolutely worth waiting for.

The Russian uses his music to talk about feelings that "I was embarrassed to talk about, and I would hardly have chosen the right words, so I decided to do without them and put everything into tools". The tools mentioned include first of all the clear and absolutely pivotal piano accompanied by strings ambient backgrounds. It's melancholic but without exaggeration. It's also charming and engaging. Undoubtedly a good start for the musician who is very autocritical and promises his next album to be even better.

I Know You're Always There costs 5 USD.

Check: Cold Creek
Country: Russia
Genre: piano-driven neoclassicism



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz