sobota, 19 grudnia 2020

Soraku - In My Head (2020) EN


Nikola Sorak makes his music as Soraku and although he started just a year ago, he managed to create quite a series of releases already. In My Head makes already his sixth album this year. And it's a good thing I stumbled upon his music as his guitar noise seems to match my tastes.

The album is supposed to be for the author a "result of a year long journey of self reflection, and trying to reach further depths of creativity" and it's filled with drones and coarse ambient created by working with synth keys and guitar pedals, cassette loops and other experiments with piano, guitar and other instruments. Sometimes within those soundscapes some irregular, tearing sounds appear and they make it even more unnerving than the homogeneous noise. But the most important thing is that it's "all done with love, and no settling" and it's clear.

In My Head costs whatever you want to pay.

Check: In My Head
Country: Iowa, US
Genre: experimental noise



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz