środa, 27 września 2017

Kailess - KORA I (2017) EN


Kailess is a young Russian band that has just released their debut album. And it's of the kind we really like - heavy guitar sounds ready to do anything to leave a mark on the audience. No wonder they really liked someone comparing them to Neurosis and Isis, the comparison they are proud of on their FB page.

"KORA I" is opened with "Вечные Волны" and its extremely raw guitars sounding in my ears like a sawmill which is a perfect introduction to this coarse album. Although the sounds is soon soften with thick bass line and really well sorted riffs, the taste doesn't fade away.

The band doesn't stop even for a moment, not even one second of the monumental "В Сердце Мира" is not boring, not even one crushing riff doesn't make you want to be crushed with another one. Very well done debut, they have my like.

"KORA I" costs only 1 USD.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz