wtorek, 1 sierpnia 2017

cat in the case. - SUMMER (2017) EN


Delicate Asian vocals accompanied by loud guitars are my weakness, no wonder cat in the case. caught my attention.

This genuine popgaze from Taiwan is beautifully catchy and soft but also full of loud and surprisingly raw guitars, perfect for the summer as mentioned in the album's title. It is proved in "Summer" the song, in which brutally loud music contrasts with happy lyrics about love and jumping. Less cheerful but still played as a pop song is "Bog Down" - "I pretend to be calm but I'm drowning, I am lost in your eyes".

Just like September that ends summer, also "Something New" brings this nostalgic tone and taste of the incoming end. Worth listening till the last notes.

"SUMMER" costs 2.50 USD.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz