wtorek, 8 sierpnia 2017

Nantes98 - Nantes98 (2017) EN



Nantes 98 has nothing to do with Brittany because they come from the distant Chile but who really cares? The important thing is that being fans of electronic music, krautrock, Slowdive and... football, they do their job.

I can't make up my mind to say whether the project is more electronic or guitar based. While getting deeper into the album I become convinced that those distinctions don't really matter. Already "Imagen Alterada" shows us both convincing guitars and pleasantly electronic backgrounds with some special effects making the trance-like pace even more interesting. Also, the title of the track is an answer to my dilemmas as it means exactly "an altered image".

The way the band see themselves is well illustrated by the title of the following track, "Bailo como puedo, lloro cuando quiero" ("I dance as I can, I cry when I want") because the album creates a moody disco for people who are not afraid to cry while dancing.

And yes, all of the inspirations are noticeable, football too. Go ahead and listen to "Apostemos al milagro".

"Nantes98" costs whatever you pay.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz