piątek, 21 października 2016

Cigarettes After Sex - I. (2012) EN


I can't wrap my head around one thing. A band that published only six songs, most of them four years ago, thanks to the Internet hype comes from El Paso, Texas to Europe on regular basis and makes tonns of fans ecstatic. But still, I think it's wonderful because CAS is a phenomenon.

Dream pop dark like the most bitter chocolate is a dream come true when corresponds with your life and destroys your heart when this life transforms into memories. You can only love it, even if through tears in your eyes.

I could write more, that they are inspired by Cocteau Twins, that there's no softer material in the world than Greg Gonzalez' voice or that there's supposed to be new album coming. But it's enough to listen to CAS and stop thinking about anything else. And then go to their concerts, even if you risk getting your heart chopped up.

"I"  costs only 4$.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz