piątek, 22 czerwca 2018

A Cerulean State - I thought you would give me a place (2018) EN


A Cerulean State is a "lazy Lazy Swedish guy making music for imaginary movies." And just as he promises the music on his new album sounds like a filled with delicate beauty soundtrack for a Scandinavian movie. "I thought you would give me a place" is released by AMG Records.

The album is reigned by classical instruments, pure piano keys helped by violins in the album's climax moments. This combination makes a great impression throughout the whole album, but especially in those moments when it is supported by a tearful ambient in the background ("Unchanged Forever" or "Snöfall"). In his music, the artist tells a piercing story just like the best movie dramas would, you just have to listen closely to the precisely composed sounds and read through the track titles.

"I thought you would give me a place" costs 5 USD.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz