sobota, 26 września 2020

Koji Itoyama - I Know (2020) EN


I Know, the second long play from the Japanese ambient artist Koji Itoyama, who "creates nostalgic music that is a mixture of field recordings and electronic sounds". Super moody and very peaceful, so well fitting the beginning of autumn.

Released by the cool guys from Hidden Vibes, the album starts with the beautiful keys-filled track called Jola (which for Polish speakers sounds very familiar), that eventually drowns in some light drone. Absolutely beautiful is the next song Utopia and its barely audible vocals and even more subtle backgrounds, reminding me of Jónsi and his ambient adventures. It's similar with Kisha  while the following Perlan adds even more ethereal vibes. Actually, each and every track on the album brings awe and has to be discovered by the listeners themselves. And I can only recommend it from the deep of my heart.

I Know costs 7 USD.

Check: Kisha  
Country: Japan
Genre: airy ambient
Label: Hidden Vibes



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz