środa, 26 sierpnia 2020

Antipoesis - AYRE (2020) EN


I imagine Chile as a country of metal and darkwave music. I probably am influenced by those few labels I follow but still, from time to time, there's a project that proves this to me again. One of those is Antipoesis.

The artist (or artists, I couldn't find it out) from South America recently released a, probably, debut alvum called AYRE and it's something to listen to. The music here consists of minimalist, dark instruments and electroics with subtle vocals. There's also a lot of darkwave here when it comes to the lo-fi quality and flatnes of the sound. So there's a lot of grinds and whizes and not too much basses but if anything, it only adds up to the atmosphere generated. Especially when in Hospedaje we also meet uncomfortable, noise add-ons making the whole thing more multi-dimensional. 

Antipoesis skillfully changes the pace, like in Roma (Acto I & II) in which delicate ambient pop neighbours with guitar, somewhat grunge, noise pop. Intelligent and interesting.

AYRE  costs whatever you want to pay.

Sprawdź: Hospedaje 
Kraj: Chile
Szufladka: darkwave dream pop



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz